Forgot your Liteblue USPS Password? Don’t Worry! Changing LiteBlue USPS Password is very easy with our organized tutorial.
The United States Postal Service (USPS) is an independent agency of the United States responsible for providing postal service in the United States. The company indulges over 600,000 employees in it. To manage all their services, the employees have access to the special portal of LiteBlue USPS. In this post, we are going to give a detailed step to step procedure on How to change your LiteBlue USPS Password in case of making the changes if forgotten or willingly.
LiteBlue helps Postal employees stay informed and in touch with their careers. As a USPS employee, your benefits are incredibly important to you. Both your current employee benefits along with information on your postal retirement benefits can be accessed through the USPS LiteBlue.
Change LiteBlue USPS Password
Every employee of the USPS is provided with the temporary password and credentials via post(mail) or email through the department. The users can later change the given password to any other.
Below is the procedure to change the LiteBlue USPS Password. There are two ways by which the users can access the password change options. Go through the details of each as described here below;
- Method 1: You can access the password change protocol by simply accessing the login page of the USPS and carry on from there. Here are the steps to follow after reaching the Liteblue login page of LiteBlue USPS.
- You will see the fields to enter the Employee ID and USPS Password there.
- Below these, there is a tab labeled “Forgot Your Password?” that you will have to select.
- On clicking this, you will be taken to the verification page where you will first have to enter your EIN (Employee Identification Number). This number is important to access any changes to your account.
- Once you have entered the details, select “Continue” option there.
- A new window with instructions on the password change appears. You will be provided a link to your verified email address which will lead you to the password reset page.
- There, you will have to type the new password and confirm it again before finally setting it.
- Method 2: You can directly access the portal for the password reset on the web. Use this link here to reach there and the following instructions :
- On reaching the page, you will have to enter the Username.
- An email verification link shall be sent to your registered email.
- Click on the verification email link. It lets you access the password reset option easily.
This way, users can carry out the LiteBlue USPS Password Change options. We are happy to bring this information on How to change your LiteBlue USPS Password through this post. If you have questions, call the HR Shared Service Center at 877-477-3273 and press option 5.